Thursday, 27 May 2010

Headstrong in the Family Bed

The other night for the first time I said to Virgil: "I can't sleep so I'm going to have a wank and that should do the trick." He was sweet and cuddled me and played with my breasts while I did it. He asked me what I was thinking about. I suspect it was to see whether the answer might turn him on too. But I remained close-lipped and only told him afterward that I had been fantasizing about being upended and spanked first on my backside and then on my pussy. By then I was drifting off to sleep as intended.

Last night I wanted to make love but my hopes were confounded. We cuddled instead. Ironically, the sex party Virgil and I are organising is taking over. He is planning his costume and programming playlists. We haven't had sex all week. He knows that I am annoyed about this, and I think he knows that I know that he knows.

"Do we need to talk?" he asked me this morning. 
"No," I said. 
"I think we do," he said. 
"Well, I think we don't, but if you want to then we can."
I don't want to talk about it, but I wish I was going on a hot date tonight while he's out. It's true. One shouldn't rely on just one other person to satisfy one's sexual appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment