Wednesday, 13 October 2010

A Total Fucking Slut For A Spanking

(I wrote this after an encounter with a German businessman in a hotel room in 2008)

I saw myself in the mirror, bent naked over the dressing table of a hotel room off Brick Lane. A panoramic view of a sunny late afternoon sky and the City to my left. Two threads of mucus stretched like fairy lights from my upper thigh to where my inner lips poke out. I was stupidly turned on. I had had my trousers and knickers pulled down and been up-ended without ceremony across the knee of a German businessman to have my bum spanked hard and my arse and pussy probed.

I met Hans at the bar in his hotel. I wasn't attracted to him and thought he was provincial and conservative. He was wearing a really awful leather jacket. However, I was horny and in enough need of a spanking to agree to play with him. He was in to role play. The story was that I had opened a special bottle of his wine and spent the day idly drinking it instead of cleaning the room. Very naughty, and unrepentent, I was to be taught a lesson. Actually the scenario worked well because I was able to struggle and protest. It can be a bit of a cop-out, being spanked, when both parties know that you fucking love and get off on it. 

"Ein, danke mein Herr... (thwack) Ah!... Zwei, danke mein Herr..." and so on.

Unfortunately the intensity of the initial scene wore off long before we were finished. By the end I didn't like it. I just wanted to go. 

Hans was concerned that his cock might not be big enough (did I care?), and was it as big as the cock of the other Dom I had recently played with (no)? And would I put my finger up his arse (no)? Was I still in touch with my exgirlfriend so that she could join us (no)? I must come back tomorrow and be given an enema (no!)... 

I left with the foul, perfumed taste of body lotion in my mouth (he had asked for a massage, which I used as an excuse to come out of role), transferred from my fingers to his cock to my slightly unwilling mouth. I stood at the bus stop spitting, then took a cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment