Monday, 2 July 2012

Fragments

I wear a red dress and blue tights. A month ago this would have been unthinkable. Virgil is happy to see my spirits brighten. We plan holidays together and squabble over joint projects. I threaten to leave but sit back down again.

That was yesterday. Today he's gone away to work again and I am sitting in his/our flat feeling like a squatter. PMT and a dislike of Mondays, rain on the window and waiting for the agent to find some fault in my papers. I feel sad again. I suspect I'll feel better when I leave.

Oliver the dominant wrote a really tasteless Facebook status update about what someone's pussy had tasted like. I wish I hadn't seen it. I wasn't stalking his page: it popped up in my newsfeed.

There are a million tiny things to do but I'm not sure what they add up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment