Monday, 21 December 2009

The Prospect of a Threesome

How would you feel about a threesome? Virgil asked me about a fortnight ago. I knew who he was talking about. Virgil likes Dee and she likes both of us.

Dee is a new acquaintance. She's very clever and funny and kinky. She's American and has a boyfriend in New York. She understands these things. I find D striking rather than beautiful. Physically she's not the type of woman I usually go for, but she has that all important edge and anyway I don't give too much credence to types. And, having done a certain amount of Facebook stalking of her, there's no doubt: she's hot in her pictures.

Virgil met Dee first at a sex party that he went to a month or so ago. I was working; he went in connection with some parties we are planning. Dee is involved in this plan too. There will be plenty of time and opportunity to get to know her. Anyway, Virgil told me about her, and then I met her and liked her too.

I'm thinking very seriously about it, I told him, but I don't know yet. The problem with a situation like this is this: Virgil and Dee have a mutual attraction. I've seen them spark with each other and it's cute. They may or may not have specifically talked about having a threesome, but enough has been communicated. It's in the air.

Today Virgil told me that he's seeing Dee tomorrow evening, 'although she's being terribly flakey and it might well not happen'. What the fuck? I thought. It's not Virgil who needs to see Dee: it's me. I'm the one who needs to spend some more time with her to decide whether I want this threesome or not. If they meet then they're racing ahead. But I kept my thoughts to myself. I trust Virgil. If he wants to see Dee on his own that's his business but I don't know what he thinks he might achieve from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment