Monday, 9 August 2010

Itch

This month my PMT has been all about anger, an almost constant grumpiness. I've been on the verge of shouting for days and the mystery itch I've had for the past 3 weeks makes my skin crawl.

I'm wide awake with irritation now. The sheet is scratchy. It's too warm. Virgil wouldn't have sex with me because I upset him by saying something unfair. Then he wouldn't talk about it so I couldn't make up with him. Then I didn't want to make up and refused the offer of a cuddle. I got up and came into the living room to write. 

My eyes itch and my breasts hurt, and I can't touch type in the dark. I don't want to do anything. I don't want to talk to anybody. I don't want to go to work in the morning. I couldn't tell you what I do want to do because there isn't anything, except that I wish I could scratch. I wish the itching would stop. It's in my left ear, right thigh and right toe right now and now my left nostril and my left lower back are prickling. 

Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment