Sunday, 8 August 2010

Spark

I got home from work last night at 1.30am. Virgil wanted me to see a message from a girl who has contacted us through a contact site. Her pictures are good. She says she has come from a sexless relationship and is trying to get her confidence back but she finds the online thing daunting. I write back: 



Dear *,

Regaining sexual confidence after a sexless relationship is what brought me onto online contact sites several years ago. As a single bi female you punch well above your weight, so take heart. 

If you're going to be a successful internet dater, you'll have to start talking to people on the phone. And the sooner the better! Why don't the three of us have a conversation in the next few days? We're available tomorrow in the afternoon until five or six if you like, or suggest a time that suits.
My phone number: ***

x

The thought of another threesome turns us both on. Virgil rests on me as I lie on my belly typing, and I feel his cock getting hard. Suddenly in the middle of the night there is passion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment