Thursday, 1 December 2011

A Proposition

This is the email I wrote to Robert after our last date:


Hi Robert,


I owe you an apology for not helping you out when you confessed to being unable to flirt. It was mean of me. Then again, when a date sits facing you, wearing the shortest of skirts, with her legs wide open, surely she makes up in body language for what she fails to communicate in other ways? How much of an invitation does a pervert need?
This email is an expression of my desire for the form our next meeting might take. It can be easier to put in writing what I might blush to say in person. OkCupid is not exactly IC and seems to involve a different expectation of how interaction should evolve, but what the fuck? We are self-confessed perverts.


At the moment I have a very strong desire and need for d/s games above all others. That’s not to say I don’t mix kink with sex. One frequently follows the other. I am definitely not offering to come to your house just to lick your boots. I think it would be fun and extremely exciting to take our friendship and interaction forward on this basis rather than look for kink that might emerge out of more vanilla sex.


I am happy to talk, indeed love to be questioned in a particular way, about what I like or things we might get up to. Do let me know what you think.


RH :)


It's sitting in the drafts folder of my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment